Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kit production mode....

Once again I am in kit production mode.



But fortunately for me, I don't mind....I'm organized enough for the process to be relatively simple. Supplies have been ordered and have mostly arrived. I have offers of help next week (thank you Diane) and a good audio book to accompany me. When more focus is required I switch to Pandora radio with some bluesy jazz.

The weather is perfect and the breeze wanders through the pepper trees, a visual I love, making a mess that Mark does not love.

I am also fitting in some beading, working on the second Aurelia sample, to be followed by a third and fourth. Next years Beading by the Bay piece is also coming together nicely. Next will be a fresh new design for the Alaskan cruise in September of 2011 (details soon).

What's on your beading table?

5 comments:

SharDon Exclusives said...

Where do I go to "check out" your kits? I don't know my way around to well but would love to know more about them
Sharon

Elan Studios said...

I want to see more pictures of your studio!

The bad Liz said...

On my bead table:

1. Lunette - bracelet designed by Meslissa Grakowsky
2. Forbidden Hollywood collection of movies from TCM
3. Night at the Opera - bracelet designed by Jill Wiseman
4. Fireline in three sizes and two colors
5. One-G thread in purple
6. Descending Nights - designed by YOU.
7. Cup of luke-warm coffee waiting to be drunk
8. Beads and beads and beads and beads and beads...

LesW_Saulsbu信豪 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。......................................................................

Nancy said...

I've cleared my table to one project. Trying to finish Cynthia Rutledge's The Key to My Heart. Then back to some UFO's