Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cruising

Caribbean cruise...that is what is in store this week. The getting ready always keeps me fully occupied and I forget to get excited until it's almost time, and since we leave Saturday, it's almost time!

The clothes are packed, the beads are packed, I'm off to get a haircut in the morning and then I will be fully ready.

I love the way the motion of a ship lulls me to sleep at night. I wish I could have some kind of ocean rocking installed in my home bed so that I could have that wonderful sensation more often. Back in our sailboat days I loved it when the wind blew and rocked me gently into slumber.

Here are a few memories from a previous beadcruise....looking forward to more of the same!





Wish I could have brought home these inviting chairs!


No comments: