Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Color Influences

I love pretty tools and these new Gingher Scissors caught my eye while visiting my in-laws in White Bear Lake over Thanksgiving.



This is my new Abrege bracelet....do you think I may be easily influenced?



I can't stop playing with these ellipse and diamond shapes. There are so many possibilities here. In the abrege bracelet two bands are interlaced through one another making a complex design with lots of texture.



In the Portico bracelet, two bands are stitched together with a crystal edge and in the Portico pendant an edging of beads and surface embellishment adds yet another design element.





Look for Porticos at the Bead and Button Show An Abrege pendant (I told you I couldn't stop) will be featured in the Feb/March issue of Beadwork magazine.

No comments: