Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Website

I'm getting excited! We've been working on a new website and it's starting to come together, well the look and feel at least. There is still much work to be done to get all of the content together. Here's a little preview of the new look. I used Adobe's Kuler program, pointed it at the urchin photo and selected the colors for the website. I like them.



It will be awhile before we'll see the new site live. Tomorrow we leave NC, driving to CA. I will be home for a full two days if all goes well. During those two days the proof copy for my book will arrive. That will have my full concentration on Wednesday and on Thursday's plane ride to Chicago where I will teach at Studio Beads. I'm looking forward to being in Chicago and catching up with many friends there. And secretly, as if a blog is secret, I'm hoping for snow. Luck will need to be with me, I would like just enough snow to appreciate it's sparkling newness, but not enough to interfere with my travel plans. I miss snow.

Returning from Studio Beads I will focus on organizing supplies for kits so I can be efficient in my Tucson shopping.

After Tucson I will begin the process of kitting, so that finally kits will be available on line again. That and a significant teaching schedule will keep me busy.

No comments: