Friday, May 1, 2009

Beaded!

Have you ever beaded and beaded and beaded some more and you're not sure you are realizing the vision, not even sure you like what you're beading and then in the end it all comes together and you're in love? Yeah, Kate's ring was like that.....both the beading and beading part and the love part.

In Tucson this year, I became enamored of some Green Girl Studio Birds


and bought two of them for Kate to create one of her amazing rings with. We arranged a trade to be exchanged at Bead and Button. Beading for Kate was..... well intimidating, I think artist trades are that way, for me at least.



Well all I can say is that it is a good thing I've had a glimpse of my bird ring, or I might have a hard time giving this one up! But as it is, I look forward to wearing my newest Kate ring and I hope that she will enjoy her new ring as well.

No comments: