Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Amalfi Coast Beadventure, Oh my Gosh

You have no idea how much I wish I were available to do this trip. The Amalfi Coast with two of my favorite people, Maggie Meister and Gail Crosman Moore, in one of my all time favorite places.

In the late 1990's I traveled from Naples to Siciliy along the Amalfi coast on a sailboat. It is one of my all time favorite memories. The people of Italy are so passionate, the architecture so pure, the weather was temperate and the scenery magnificent.

This is a Beadventure trip with Maggie and Gail. And if you didn't know Maggie is practically a native of Naples having lived there for many years forming relationships and becoming fluent in the language. She is the perfect guide not to mention being huge fun. Oh I want to go so badly.....but sadly given that I plan my committments months in advance I am not available.

It is short notice, but perhaps spontaneity will strike you. I expect it will be a lifetime memory if you were to go!

No comments: