Thursday, February 3, 2011

More Tucson!

Yesterday I was lucky enough to spend time at the Swarovski venue where all the classes are being held. I got hugs from Kellie DeFries, Stephanie Dixon and Debra Saucier. Oh, I also got to pick up my new iphone and ipad cover from Kellie. Photos soon, they are wonderful!

While there I was able to see the new Swarovski trends and there are some amazing new colors and shapes. I can't wait to use some of them, design ideas abound.

It is record record cold here, but fortunately I thought to bring my new winter coat, so I'm toasty.

I had dinner with Ron Rock, Swarovski's key account manager for the West Coast, Marshall and Walt from Blue Mud and the Fusion girls Katie and Lyndsay. Aren't they beautiful, and full of fun!



And.....Little Hoot found a playmate




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

loved seeing you! can't wait for you to come up to seattle and teach this august!