Friday, February 20, 2009

Beadazzled at Beadazzles...

I'm still in Atlanta, having a grand time at Beadazzles. We just finished up the second day of Rings of Saturn. Barbara brought three of her friends who have been learning to bead. And it was Judy's birthday! Everyone was focused and turning out really beautiful pieces.


Vikki came last year when her husband gifted her two of my classes for Christmas and she's back again, along with friend Pat.


And Vikki started a trend. She was the first to visit the ribbon store next door, Fine Ribbon and Embellishments, and came back with a ribbon flower


Gabriella and I followed and came back with an orange one and a cream one. We met Ronny there and she bought a pretty one as well.


Here's a great picture of Alice the owner with Vikki, Alice is on the right.


And here's the Beckah who works at Beadazzles and does the website. Isn't she the cutest!


Tomorrow we have 17 of us doing Romantica, so we're sure to have a fun day.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Marcia - I finally finished my Romantica started at Studion Beads. Love it! I may even do one in a different color - Thanks Again! Rebecca

Marcia DeCoster said...

I'm so glad you finished it! I'd love to see a photo.