Thursday, April 12, 2012

Beaded Fantasies has arrived

Next in Lark's Master Class Series and authored by Sabine Lippert (I was looking for the right description, but I think she may defy description, or at least the one word kind. She's funny, kind, talented, intelligent, prolific....and next years Beading by the Bay teacher. Like how I snuck that in?)

The pictures are beautiful
Her use of crystal and pearls stunning
an exceptional cover
and my very own Sabine bauble gifted to me when I visited Bonn Germany this past fall.

An excellent addition to the Master Class series. Job well done Sabine!

5 comments:

vwise said...

I will plan on staying attending Beading by the Bay next year.

Ingrid said...

I've pre-ordered mine and I can't wait to hold it in my hands !
Enjoy
Ingrid

Unknown said...

I am so excited about this one too! Sabine is incredible!

Try-to-be-better said...

Thank you so much Marcia! I am counting the days.... this is such an exciting time!!!!
All best
Sabine

lynsey said...

Can't wait for mine to arrive