Friday, May 18, 2012

Craving Color?

In a post last week, I purported to be craving color and then I made this!  So apparently I am craving neutrals.  I got it in my head that I wanted to try the Dream Keeper with pearls and I'm pretty darn happy with the result.  I want to carve out a bit of time to make a companion in inverse neutrals.  I love wearing two of these stacked.


And then I have an idea to make a set of five, each one in black with a different bright, teal, fuchsia, lime, purple and ?  hmmm......and I'd like to try 3 mm squares across the top.  Of course that is going to require some stash enhancement I think.  Luckily I'll be traveling to Bead and Button in the next couple of weeks and I know just where to get a few matching squares, seeds and crystals.

Illustration beckons......time to settle in for a long session!


6 comments:

gah-broon said...

Love this one. It's just a brilliant design. ;))

orly said...

WOW! beautiful colors! What a great design!

Sarah Sequins said...

What a gorgeous ring! I love the shape of it, and I love all the sparkle.

It's funny. I'm a certified color addict, but lately I've been craving black and white. I've added touches of it to my latest work, and I know it's only a matter of time before I make an entirely black and white necklace.

-- Sarah of Saturday Sequins

Marsha Wiest-Hines said...

What comes out through our fingers is the voice of our hearts. Your heart is singing a lovely song!!!

Helen said...

Marcia, it seems that each new ring you make is my favourite!!! I love this colour-way too.
Keep them coming.

LaVelvet said...

Es una preciosidad!! muy bonito!!