Saturday, May 26, 2012

It's cold

In San Diego!  I had to go get woolies on....

These are from a day when I used to knit more, I look forward to getting back to it, but for the time being the illustration continues.


 I am on the home stretch, approaching done actually, but I haven't really let myself fully explore what that will feel like.  One of the reasons is I know that I am going to want to go back and 'improve' a few things.  As my skills progressed and I learned some better tricks, my illustrations got better.  There are some illustrations that I know I am going to want to improve, but for now, the goal is Wednesday and it's looking like I may be on target to succeed!

4 comments:

washoe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
washoe said...

Love the purple and aqua together on the knitting, but those earrings are fabulous. You always look great.

Sarah Sequins said...

Aww, you look so cozy! If you'd like some warmer weather, though, I could box it up and ship it over from the Midwest. ;)

LaVelvet said...

Preciosos pendientes!!! me encantan sus trabajos, es usted una artista con letras mayúsculas