Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Playing with Peanuts


I've been playing with peanuts.  The one holed, two sided seed bead which provides a huge amount of texture.  It is a bit like doing cubic right angle weave in that you get two sides, lot's of texture, but is accomplished with only one thread path.




I think I want to continue to explore their possibilities.  Here a necklace which will provide a nice backdrop for a sparkly bezeled navette shaped rivoli.

And now.....back to the illustrations.  In my head I had three weeks left, the calendar suggests otherwise, two weeks until my next deadline.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is going to be awesome!

cw whitedogjewelry said...

I love this!

Cindy said...

I love peanut seed beads. There's so much you can do with them in dimensional beadweaving projects. Can't wait to see what this necklace-in-progress will become!