Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Color Play

I give you eight more color combinations....and then I must, I really must turn back to some real work that awaits me.  These however have been a blast and every pair is destined for a gift, along with the eight pair already gifted.  I did however keep one pair for myself, although I do hope that I'll carve out some time to make some more 'after the holidays'.



You know the 'after' when you are sure you will have great gobs of available time because it is 'after the holidays'.

Can you guess which pair there are two of, one of which will be mine?

I have been toying with the idea of making kits up of some of my favorite color combinations here.  I know that not everyone has access to coordinating pearls and crystals with just the right accent bead.  A ready made package of just the right beads together with a really easy and doable pattern might be something folks would like.

I'll give it some more thought, you know, 'after the holidays'!




5 comments:

Amy B. said...

Yours...
Bottom row, 3rd from left?

Love these! They look like they can be completed in one sitting!! Loving that idea lately :)

Marcia DeCoster said...

it appears I am pretty transparent....another correct guess!

La Perla Benatta said...

I admire you and your Work.You have just got a new fan from Switzerland! ¨ Best regards Benatta
Ps my English is not good, sorry.Mai I hear Your opinion about my work, thank you

puertoparrilla said...

son todos Preciosos!!!! Has puesto unos colores muy bonitos!!!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I cannot guess, all I know is I lOVE them!
xox jean