Sunday, June 2, 2013

Cheating on the Beads!

What, already! Yes I had the occasion to do some pre Bead and Button yarn shopping and found some lovely coral Debbie Bliss silk mohair which I will turn into a lacy shawl. Next I needed needles as I don't usually travel with the right ones.

Well I came across the HiyaHiya brand of inter-changeables and fell in love.



Unlike my other brand the join is seamless, they are metal, the cable swivels and the case which contains the tips and the cables is beautifully designed. It is so compact as to be completely practical to throw in your luggage and always be prepared for impromptu yarn purchases.

I'll be casting on now.....getting in some zen time before starting the master class in a few hours.


1 comment:

Marsha Wiest-Hines said...

I would SO love to be in that class with you!!! Please enjoy both your class and your splendid new toy set! I am looking forward to meeting you!