Saturday, November 29, 2014

and the winners are!

I've decided to give two of these away so we have two winners!  Thank you so much for participating.



Blogger Patsy Buccy said...
What a nice thing to do, thank you! I very comfortable with raw, but have not played with craw yet.... Would love to win...
November 24, 2014 at 5:20 PM
 Delete

Blogger Lissa Davis Block said...
I would love to win this! It would be an awesome holiday gift to me! I'm still a beginner and I consume the work I see on these Facebook pages like a mad woman. I am always looking to learn new stitches and techniques and adding CRAW would be a bonus! Presents for the holidays! I love telling people I make my own jewelry when they ask where I get my pieces. So...winning this would simply be one of the best presents for the holidays. Thank you!
November 24, 2014 at 2:30 PM
 Delete

So happy to be able to share the love of bead weaving and most especially raw and craw with you.  Please go to my website www.marcia.decoster.com and use the contact us link to send me email letting me know your address details so I can send  your videos on their way!  If you are still inclined to watch this video the Interweave store has it on sale at the moment, not sure for how long so you may want to visit today.  

No comments: