Saturday, December 5, 2009

Beaded Bangles, in Stock!

A few unaccounted hours presented themselves yesterday and I caught up on all kitting and shipping, which means.....




Pink and Green beaded bangles are in stock! This has been my most popular kit and as of now I've exhausted all my current sources for that beautiful pink/medium vitral tiny dagger that I love so much. There are 8 kits left with this beautiful dagger until I find another source, so if you're contemplating one, now is the time.

Update...
As of Monday December 7th, There is only one kit left which contains the pretty pink/vitral dagger....that is not to say that pink green bangles are unavailable, they are, the the replacement dagger is also quite pretty, a paler pink with an ab coating, just not the one pictured. I hope to find more soon, but in the meantime if pink is your color, these bangles are still a great choice.

No comments: