Sunday, September 11, 2011

Home

I love venturing out to see new things and I love coming home, back to the familiar, the ambiance we've created, the quiet and peacefulness of our space. Last night dusk arrived around 7:30 in time for a candlelight dinner that welcomed us home.

This morning we took a nice walk at Mission Trails park and now it's time to put things back in order. I looked forward to taking the day off, but I always forget how much it takes, the getting ready and the settling back in. There are bags to be unpacked, laundry to be done, plants to be watered, groceries to be shopped for, the things of life. I hope to be quick so that I can get back to the almost complete EnPointe bracelet.

The Seattle airport has some nice shops and this one appealed to the Grandma in me......I couldn't resist this sweet dress for Miss Malayna Pies. It looks to me like some red velvet mary janes are in order.




It's going to be an excellent week. My friend Gabriella will visit and we'll spend some beading time together and perhaps a trip to the Coronado Art Walk this weekend. Leslee Frumin is the speaker at the San Diego Bead Society and I may get to yet another meeting this year, we'll see how the week progresses.

No comments: