Thursday, September 1, 2011

Julie and Julia

or Cynthia and Marcia!

Have a look at Cynthia's new blog....and her idea to bead her way through Beaded Opulence while blogging in Julie Julia style.

Click here to be transported to Adventures in Beaded Opulence and read the story.



I've known Cyn since my early beading days at Beads and Beyond in Seattle where Cyn and friend Julz often took my classes and never failed to delight me with their sense of humor and kindness.

This year at Bead and Button, Cyn agreed to pose with Little Hoot, but not before giving him a 'hairdo'!



It is going to be great fun to see the book unfold piece by piece, thanks Cyn, for taking this wonderful idea and making it come true!

2 comments:

Beki said...

I love this idea! And I think Cyn is the perfect beader for the job!

Arlenesfelt said...

What a nod to a wonderful teacher and beader. This is terrific. Can't wait to see the blog posts to follow, and I don't even seed bead anymore! Who knows, maybe Cyn will inspire me to make that ring I so admire in your book.