Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Travel Day

Last nights Portland Bead Society meeting was excellent, with many friendly faces in the audience. I was thrilled when Marcie Stone, husband Greg Hansen and mother Fran Stone walked in. Marcie who owned the Shepherdess in San Diego before her move to Oregon was influential and instrumental in my bead journey, and that of many many others.

Also in the room was Teresa Sullivan who I spent the afternoon with. And Isle, Jennifer, Joy, Karie, Dusti, Jeanine, Cindy and I could go on and on. I always find it amazing how many beaders I know all over the world.

Today finds me traveling home back to my sweetie. A few days of rest, at least that is the plan and then prepping for our next adventure to Holland and then Germany, where Mark will thankfully join me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

beadologist said...

I really wanted to come, Marcia. I just couldn't do the 3.5 hr drive each way. I'm sorry I missed you. :( Forgive me!