Monday, June 1, 2009

Brilliant

I have a brilliant design in my head, it's just waiting to be beaded...perhaps tomorrow's plane ride will provide a few captive hours where nothing else is required of my time.

I only hope that the design in my head translates to beads the way I am hoping. Sometimes something like this just shows up begging to be beaded, fully designed, all the engineering worked out....I think this one is like that, but then designs tend to evolve as the reality presents itself, we'll have to wait and see.

Bead and Button has a way of totally filling up your mind with new visions and ideas. Being around all that creativity is magic when it comes to inspiration.

So just to make sure I don't lose sight of the design in my head, it's fully documented here



I always carry a moleskine notebook with me for just such moments.
Having a fabulous beaded pen courtesy of my friend Gail helps the process!

I'm off tomorrow morning to Bead and Button. I'm still undecided as to camera and laptop or iphone and mobile blogging, but one way or the other I'll be in touch and try to share some of the fabulousness of the show!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Have a great time at Bead & Button, and I hope your brilliant idea works out - I had a brainstorm on something I've been working on earlier today and can't wait to get back to work on it...

I scribbled the thought out on a notepad - that will keep the idea locked in my head until I can get home to play with the beads...

Dagmar said...

Hope you've got everything. Have fun, and be creative. Love the pic of the book and pen. See you around.

Joann Loos said...

I can't wait to see the results. And I'm sure you'll come home from B&B with tons more ideas. I always carry 3x5 note cards with me in my wallet, so I can keep track of my inspirations when they happen. The moleskin, however, is much more elegant LOL

Jean Hutter said...

Have a great time - I wish I were going but will settle for some good photos of the fun!!

Becca said...

Wish I was going with you!!! Maybe next year, keep in touch and have a wonderful time!!! Be creative!!!
Becca

Marcia DeCoster said...

Katie good luck with your design!
Dagmar, thank you for being in touch, I'm glad I found you.
Joann, treat yourself to a moleskin, they are nice to have, Becca and Jean, wish you were coming too!
Thanks all, I love to hear from you.

SuzyQ said...

Have a wonderful time!!!