Thursday, June 11, 2009

Doll week at Bead and Button

It was my week for dolls. I showed you my Annie doll, but here she is again in her new home and she is looking most comfortable in her new surroundings.



And Ellen made me this doll, well I sort of begged, first bead begging and now doll begging....I'm shameless I tell you. Ellen was wearing one when I saw her in Kentucky and I loved it. The pattern is from Patti Culea.



And then Barbara Fry (unsolicited, I didn't beg) brought me this little cutie.



How lucky am I? Very.

And yesterday I picked up the new yarn room chairs. A splash of welcome color in my room of tranquility.


Maya likes it in the yarn room too!

She is very good at making herself at home where ever there is a parent she can be found nearby. She's such a little lovergirl.

5 comments:

LJeanCreations said...

I love those chairs!!
Also, there's nothing shameless about asking for something (giggle) but the dolls are just gorgous. Linda

Try-to-be-better said...

Thes dolls are simply fun at it's best! ;-))

VanBeads said...

I wish I could learn how to sew... I'd love to make dolls like that! Those are absolutely wonderful. They made me smile, just seeing the photos of them!

Dagmar said...

What a peaceful place you've got yourselfs there. Great set of chairs. And it seems Annie did find a real nice spot to life.

Beverly Herman said...

You found the perfect place for your beautiful doll.