Wednesday, June 17, 2009

On the Road Again



The books for sale, you can pre-order your signed copy by clicking on the book

Well it was quite a day of getting use to all my new shipping procedures...Book orders go in one pile to be fulfilled when they arrive in September, Orders with inventory get filled, orders needing inventory get kitted, international orders get invoiced, all orders get usps online priority mail postage, all fulfilled orders get filed....I'm working it out. Mark was pressed into action once again at the kitting table

We kitted a few of these fun bangles






And when we get back a few of these will be available, so if you've been wanting to bead it and haven't gotten your beads yet, and you like this color, look for it next week.





As time and inventory permit I will try to keep the shop well stocked, but you will occassionally see a sold out sign next to a kit, check back, I'm working as fast as I can!

and now quite late in the day I am uploading some Audible books for our road trip to Northern California.

6 comments:

Marcia DeCoster said...

It occurred to me that late is relative, for Rachel it's early....but I am a morning morning person, usually up and at work by 6:00 a.m.

Kaye said...

I have a big problem now, I want to buy all of your website!! I came across your work in the masters book and fell in love with it. I love right angle weave too!!

tnahowru said...

I can't wait for the instructions for the necklace above.

Turquoise and gold is turning out very well for a new color way for the bangles. want to send you a pic but want to at least have two of them done.

Rosanne said...

Those bangles are my favorite.
They look easy enough for a beginner to attempt...do you agree?

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Beautiful creations, Marcia! I can't wait to get the book and learn RAW!! :D

Nicki said...

The bangles are wonderful! I love the colours! Fantastic!
Many greetings,
Nicki