Monday, June 29, 2009

The End Result

of the mirror story....

My Engineer made all the measurements, attached a heavy duty bracket between studs and then we waited for manpower, which arrived in the form of Casey's boyfriend Brendan who thankfully was glad to help with the heavy lifting while Casey and I supervised....

Checking the measurements




Casey and Brendan in the mirror



In place, I love it!



On a bead note, the last designer of the year is done (well except for the direction writing, that comes next)Sneak peeks later.

Heather Trimlett is coming over to MY studio. I love Heather and Heathers beads, have forever, and now she lives near me and she's coming over and we're talking collaboration and we're going to exchange some ideas and some beads and begin!

So time to tidy up the studio a bit.

5 comments:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Absolutely stunning!!!

Marcia DeCoster said...

Yep, I like it too!

Bead-Mused said...

Love it! Makes me want one.

Rachel Nelson-Smith said...

Hell-O! Wasn't there some other fabulous thing that was over the fireplace before? What happened to it? What was it? OK. Now, I'm making myself laugh because I cannot remember...

susanc said...

Heather rocks! My SIL and I took a week-long lampworking class with her up at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo years ago! It was such a fantastic experience and I learned so much.