Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cassandra Bronze

Here is the Cassandra that prompted the prototyping question.  In the end I decided to use each of the prototypes and put together  one of the bracelets with every medallion different.  This will work well as a class sample, but not so well as a kit.


The differences turned out to be pretty subtle, not really something you can even notice, although each of the beads around the pearls are different.  My favorite turned out to be the 2 mm gold aurum with green seed beads.

The earrings I already had, which is nice because I like them together.  I'd like a pendant as well and perhaps today I all choose another component and create one, or perhaps I'll pack for the my two week vacation.  Maybe I'll even have time for both, we'll see.

6 comments:

Ababeads said...

Wow!!! beautiful!! i really love your Cassandra!!!!

Tanya said...

That is gorgeous! I love the pink peeking out of the bronze. I can see how that would be hard to kit or write instructions for. Maybe you could kit for one component and throw in some extra beads? People could look at the sample for inspiration.

Ababeads said...

Wow!!! beautiful!! i really love your Cassandra!!!!

Manouschas Perlerreien said...

Amazing beautiful!
Greetings Manouscha

Peziperli said...

Eine wundervolle Arbeit! Großartig!
Liebe Grüße Petra

Lori Anderson said...

STUNNING.