Monday, July 2, 2012

Twenty Five Years

Hard to believe, although I always knew it was a lasting relationship, twenty five years gone by is hard to imagine.  We were so young....We're off today to celebrate.  We were married on the 4th of July, so always a day off, and always fireworks, except for maybe this year when we'll be in Canada.

Some moments from 25 years...

Valentines day, clearly in love!  Look at those red suspenders, and that beard!


Our wedding, July 4th, 1987 White Bear Lake Minnesota. Dress by Jessica McClintock, cameo something  borrowed from Mom, and my handsome Mark.


Carribean Cruise, 1990 ish, notice one of my first beading attempts!


Our beautiful family, Santa Cruz harbor, 1993 ish, Brian, Casey, Lucia, Mark, Marcia and Ladysmith


Photo by Kyle Cassidy with Miss Maya


It's been an amazing twenty five years.  I couldn't have asked for a better life partner.  One who supports me in every way, makes me feel cared about and loved, gives me the freedom to pursue my passions, and shares my love of travel, and love of home.  I look forward to what our next twenty five will bring!  Love you honey.


12 comments:

Lola said...

Happy Anniversary! May the next 25 years be equally awesome! (ps. I too had a Jessica McClintock wedding dress =)

Marcia DeCoster said...

really? It was rather pretty for it's day, I think back now and it was awfully darn sweet for my current style.

Betty said...

Happy Anniversary!
What a wonderful family, including dogs!
Congratulations!

Robin Kay said...

Happy 25th Anniversary! My husband and I had our 25th back in May. Hope the next 25 years will be wonderful too.

gah-broon said...

What a wonderful journey. Love Mark with the beard. Have a wonderful time.

Diana @ Serendipity Beads said...

Congratulations Marcia, thanks for sharing these photos of your journey and your lovely family. Happy Anniversary. It is actually my parents 47th wedding anniversary today (3rd July in NZ)

Helen said...

Happy Anniversary!!

ellen said...

Happy Anniversary, Marcia and best wishes for all the anniversaries to come and with Miss Maya to help you and Mark celebrate. :)

lynsey said...

awww happy anniversary, lovely photos

Sviro (Ildi) said...

Congratulation and thank you for these photos.

Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary! Your photos and stories are so cute and have brought a big smile to my face.

Kim said...

Congratulations and I hope your next 25 years are just as wonderful! I loved seeing the pictures :-)