Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pasadena Bead and Design Show

I had the chance to visit yesterday, running into many friends, finding a few new treasures including this ring




From Robert Lopez

I have a couple of new clothing pieces as well...ahem....they are after all a business expense....

And a few new beads, some pieces of Raku and a bit of chain.

I wasn't around to see the beautiful Katherine, but here she is visiting th Judi Patuti booth




Last night dinner at La Luna Negra on Green street, recommended by friend Susan Blessinger, was very fun. There was an excellent choice of very inventive Tapas, live music and Flamenco dancing. If you are in the mood for a quiet intimate dinner this is not your spot, but the food was full of eclectic flavors and a good time was had by all.

I met my goal of finishing the first half of tech edit reviews for the book on Friday afternoon at 3:57 so I took the weekend off. Next week should complete the rest of book two for now and it's on to book three.

No comments: