Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Southern Bead Retreat

October 14th to 20th in Pine Mountain Georgia is the Southern Bead retreat.

Sherry Serafini, Huib Petersen, Diane Fitzgerald, Cynthia Rutledge, Kimberly Stathis and myself will be giving classes. Fall on the East Coast is a magic time for me so I look forward it. My project, Spirit Flight is a fanciful pendant.








and I love it. the wooden ball is painted with metallics and pearlescents and a crystallized beaded netting captures it. The bail is studded with crystal sequin and a whimsical collar with crystal tips sits on top of the ball. A silk ribbon makes it immediately wearable and compliments the colors beautifully.

A few cancellations have provided more opportunities to join in. Registration information can be found here.

1 comment:

LaVelvet said...

Un diseƱo espectacular!!! como todos sus trabajos!!