Friday, November 27, 2009

Thwarted by Technology!

My computer is not recognizing my memory stick....which will mean finding the usb connector for the camera......or buying a new computer.....or a new camera, things to consider.

At any rate, it means I won't be showing you the fabulous earrings I just made. They are really really pretty. I'm on a bit of an earring kick here. I almost never sell my finished work, but the exception to the rule will be Saturday Dec 5th at the Grove's Walkabout. If you haven't been it's a really fun event in South Park San Diego. All of the stores are decked out for the holiday with lot's of good shopping potential and festivity. It's the way I love to do my Christmas shopping, looking for unique goods, handmade or artistic or both and the Walkabout is a fine place to do it.

Now on to look for that usb connector....

1 comment:

Karen said...

Your card reader drive is probably worn out and the card is not making a good connection, an inexpensive alternative is to buy an external card reader and plug into your computer. They run anywhere from $10 to $20. Hope this helps.
Karen