Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Won't you come visit?

For some reason 'Won't you be my neighbor' kept coming to mind, I raised my children in the Mr. Rogers era.

I'm off Friday a.m. to Quiltworks Northwest on Friday morning where I will be selling kits and signing books on Friday afternoon, followed by a Saturday and Sunday class teaching ringlets and romantica. I love a good crisp fall day so I suspect I will enjoy the weather. I'll also be visiting with Kathy Dannerbeck, former owner of Beads and Beyond.....always a treat. If I'm lucky and they're in town I may catch a glimpse of the Wired Arts Girls, Tracy and Janice.




And next weekend I'm off to the Beading Frenzy in San Mateo for a Friday night book signing followed by a visit to the BABE show (Bay Area Bead Extravaganza) with Ms. Rachel (of Seed Bead Fusion fame), where I will likely see all sorts of friends.



If you're close to either venue, come say hello!

2 comments:

Joann Loos said...

You're coming up to my neck of the woods! I'll definitely see you on Friday! Woo Hoo!!!!

SCJ Jewelry Design said...

Nice to meet you today. Your jewelry is absolutely gorgeous!
(says the non-beader, metal girl from MN)