Monday, October 8, 2012

Amazing Adventures of the Traveling Bracelets

Did you know, that you can purchase a traveling bracelet pattern?  It's funny because I think I go on and on about the traveling bracelets but when I go out into the bead world and ask, not everyone has heard of them, and I of course am kind of on a mission since my goal is to at one time or another visit with all.....I can't keep count the number keeps changing, but I think it may be 14 now.


The one you see above is one that Sig designed based on our Bay Area connection.  You might recognize the golden gate bridge, although Maya was not exactly still for this shot.  I'll show you better ones soon.

I'm the first to have this one and it has been having quite the birthday adventures all week.

Sig does a lot of work to document all of the travels and to launch each of these into the world.  And the patterns are so reasonably priced, I have so many favorites....who knows as my quest to visit them all continues I may decide I need to bead them all as well.  Funny because peyote graphs have not been my bead art of choice, but these are all so beautifully designed and very compelling.  Do you have a favorite?  You can see them all here.

No comments: