Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Vienna

The second in the line up of Vienna's, the first being blues and greens with bronze and this being blue and greens with brown.  I am definitely going to go in an entirely different directions for number three...but in the meantime, here is number two.  I'm limited by my meager selection of size 6 crystals, which I think I will need to remedy soon.

Shaped cubic raw with pearl and crystal accents and crystal terminated chain, with a sweet drop in the center.

Vienna
This one will be off to City Beads and number one is at Beads by Blanche, so I will making number three soon, to solidify the thread path in my mind and write directions.  I usually don't write until I've made the third one, because often I will find a better way to do things as I make number two and three...definitely true with this one so far.  And because I  can learn.....I took pretty good notes while making this one.  Of course there was a moment of panic when I couldn't find the notebook I took those notes in, but it's been found now.  Oh and will you look at those wire wraps?  I'm definitely getting better!  Which is good since there are 13 wire wraps required for Vienna.

2 comments:

The bad Liz said...

I do love this pattern - it's just so very different looking while using techniques that are very familiar. And yes, Tracy and Janice will be proud of your wire wrapping!

The bad Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.