Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's going to be cold

Or so I hear. The Lake Tahoe forecast is calling for snow showers, which would be totally awesome for me, if it would kindly wait until I am done driving. I grew up in Massachusetts, so I know snow and even driving in snow, but I would prefer to not rekindle my driving relationship with snow on a mountain road.

Now once there, I get to bring my wool things to wear.

An opportunity to wear Kiri


Or my slouch


or Satine



In contrast to my 90+ Julian weekend, I'm going to love the contrast! Perhaps I better think about what I'm packing soon.....Right after I finish a few more kits.....

5 comments:

abeadlady said...

First question: Do you have enough of those for all of us? Like you, I am looking forward to cooler weather.
Arline

The bad Liz said...

And you will be stunning in all the fore mentioned items! I'll pray to all the gods that the snow holds off long enough for you to drive there, snow so you can enjoy, but melt before you leave....

Fae said...

Marcia, I'm going to the retreat too. I'm looking forward to meeting you and taking your class. Sounds like we have several things in common. I used to live in Massachusetts, I knit too, and I hate driving in snow. See you soon!

SharDon Exclusives said...

I adore that "satine"! How I would love to have something so sweet and cozy looking. I want one of each thing but the satine is so me...sharon

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

You make me want to get my knitting needles out. sigh. Have a great time on your latest adventure! :D