Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Beading your Surroundings

Jean Campbell did an interesting post on the beads that surround you. Being the evening before I leave for the Bead Unique retreat and as of yet unshowered...and not quite ready, my photography did not capture every image I might have liked to,

But here are a few of my beady surroundings...Great topic Jean, I think that with which we surround ourselves does influence us

A Zebra? A Horse? From Monkey Biz, purchased at ABC home in New York

Huichol Bowl purchased in Manzanillo Mexico


Palm Tree Candelabra wrapped with plastic beads purchased in Solana Beach


Lampworked knitting needles, Greg Hanson


Beaded Dollface, gifted from Annie Hesse


A few of my favorites, although there are more and perhaps another time. For now, I must tuck myself in and get ready for my 4:00 a.m. wake up call. Tahoe awaits and I'm ready to get excited.

No comments: