Saturday, April 4, 2009

Man I'm having too much fun

To call this working! Everyone in the Rings of Saturn class did an amazing job....But Diane our host, well I've never quite seen such a fast beader and I've seen some fast ones.



Diane finished!


Well except for a little bit of necklace left and that's only because she had to come home and put dinner on the table for fourteen people. And while we were waiting for dinner husband Ralph makes a mean Lemon Drop!

Diane being fast and prolific, has a coffee table full of beautiful jewelry, there's Melanie and Cynthia, and Carol and Rachel, and Nancy, all recognizable and too many too mention,





but....she's never taken a class from me before. I was missing from the 'Coffee Table Beaders Hall of Fame', well now I hope there will be a Rings of Saturn before I leave.

Off for more fun, Romantica is on the schedule today and I hear that Ralph will be grilling dinner, sounds really good.

3 comments:

a2susan said...

Diane is definitely one of the fastest beaders ever, and also one of the nicest! Always a smile on her face and so upbeat. Glad you're having a great time.
Susan

Marcia DeCoster said...

Hey Susan, nice to 'see you' Yes, I'm having a blast!

Sarah said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time! I wish I could take one of your classes, shame it's too far too travel from Wales!
That's a wonderful array of jewellery on the table, I am quite envious!