Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tahoe and Beads!

What could be better? Bead Unique Magazine is presenting a 3 day Bead Retreat in gorgeous Lake Tahoe. I was incredibly honored to be asked to be one of their instructors along with Sherry Serafini and Beki Haley. I couldn't be more excited, Northern California is one of my favorite destinations and in the fall time it promises to be exquisite.

I am loving my project, Queen Anne's Lace, over 200 sparkly little crystals to catch the light, finished with a large Swarovski button.



Visit the retreat website for details, it's going to be a grand time!

2 comments:

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Gorgeous! And congrats on being invited to teach at what sounds like a really fun retreat. You Go Girl!

Nicki said...

Very beautiful! The colours are fantastic! I like your beadwork!