Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Miss Princess Maya Angelina DeCoster

Needed a new collar and look what I found!



The talented Paula Best is making among many other things the cutest ever dog collars. I knew that Miss Maya must have one....and so she will, because she is of course 'The Best Dog'



My initials are MAD, which is why I am MaDDesigns, just in case you ever wondered. And my husbands initials are MAD, which of course meant that darling Miss Maya must also have the initials MAD and so that is how she became Maya Angelina DeCoster. The Miss Princess is just because she is.....

2 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

...look at her, she is gorgeousss & she knows it!!! ;)

The bad Liz said...

Do you need this one: http://www.itsagirlyworld.com/bedogcahoitl.html

I'm very close to buying that for my three girly-girls......