Thursday, April 23, 2009

Small Pleasures

I often delight in life's small pleasures. A few weeks ago I caught sight of these carved bird napkin rings at Z Gallerie and somehow was distracted enough not to pick them up at the time. During this weeks heat wave we took a convertible top down early evening drive to the mall. I usually avoid the mall, but these little birdies kept calling me...



and they were on sale!

A visit to my friend Val's house this week introduced me to another of the mall's offerings. Teavana....have you been? Beautiful fragrant teas, many many varieties, but since I'm easily influenced I settled on an African Roobois for Mark and the Jasmine dragon pearls that Val had served earlier in the day.


Little pearl like balls of tea which unfurl when they are steeped. A lovely interlude in a busy day.

Yesterdays total walking only 7700 steps, somehow sitting at the computer doesn't count, darn.

No comments: