Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bead and Button Registration opens at Noon CST

This year I offered four classes...it's enough with the other commitments I have. As always the talented Liz will be with me in the classroom. I'd be hard pressed to be organized without her and I hope I never have to face that!

Crystal Collage (a new color way, one of my favorites)

The Rising Sun (last years first our sell out, and the most picked color)

Lilliana (new this year, cubic raw with a St Petersburg bail and necklace)
Dancing Light (new this year, lot's of sparkle!)

Here is hoping that you fill up your class card just the way you want. It is a show where I see many of my favorite people, sometimes the only time during the year. Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

Jose Ramon Santana Vazquez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ChrisD said...

The new crystal collage colourway is absolutely beautiful. Just as well I can't make it over the pond as I'd be hard pressed to choose between these classes.

LUCY said...

Estos trabajos son de Lujo, extraordinarios....Felicidades

The Social Planner said...

I'm really looking forward to going to the Show again this year. There are so many wonderful classes on offer, it was really hard to decide which ones to do!

The bad Liz said...

Yikes, I better start practicing the St. Petersburgh chain! I don't think I have done that stitch in a long time! Plenty of time to practice!

Unknown said...

Oh wishing I could be there because Rising Sun is one of my favorite of yours. I did say one of right? I would take all your classes if I did get the opportunity to go. Totally on the Bucket List!