Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The fine art of procrastination....

or I've added a Lemon Grove weather icon to my sidebar.....so my East Coast visitor can stay up to date on the conditions of travel.

and what should I be doing, drawing beads of course. I'm not caught up to where the calendar of commitments says I should be, but....with the help of a couple of amazingly kind folks, I have a couple of new tools in the arsenal that are making me feel calmer.

For the record it is 83 on the veranda not he 87 called for in the weather report, and there is a nice breeze. Taking it out to next Tuesday, weather underground says 63 with clear skies, which is still pretty nice!

5 comments:

just me said...

thank you for the weather update... and its finally cold here... i am going to need some serious heat that is not coming from a woodstove!

Marcia DeCoster said...

I think you can plan on it...not 79 like it's been, but in the high 60's

Tycialk said...

I would love to see the sixtys at the moment. Suppose to get down around 19 tonight with a high tomorrow around 43. Tennessee has found winter. Ugh.

Terry from Alaska said...

We use weather underground alot for our plane travels around the state. Got my little treasure box of beads in the mail today after being away at the cabin where winter reached 34 below one evening;we hug the wood stove then.

Fine Art Gallery said...

Its a well planned with clear sky..