Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The red car

I was perusing Lorelei's blog the other day and found this photo of a new bracelet.



and since I now own it, I could have taken a picture, but Lorelei took this one so beautifully, I decided to use hers.

I love the imagination she shows when stringing up an old red car with a bunch of turquoise beads. She always has an eclectic selection in her Etsy shop.

In other news my friend Gabriella and husband Jeroen are blogging, and they always have something of interest to say. They recently spent the week in Tucson with Kate working on the photoshoot for Geometrics, with Gabri being an excellent desert fairy model. The photos by Kyle Cassidy are mindbendingly good (borrowed from Kate's vocabulary, but accurate)

Jean Power is also a force on the Geometrics book and was there in Tucson. You will want to check out all of the blogs and of course order a copy of Geometrics which is going to be a work of art.

6 comments:

kate mckinnon said...

Thank you so much for the mention of our book, Marcia! The photos... Good lord. Amazing.

jacklymartin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marcia DeCoster said...

From the sampling I've seen I can't wait to see the rest!

gah-broon said...

We had such a good time! The desert is such a wonderful place to be.

Marcia DeCoster said...

fortunately I was also in a desert, although I missed being with all of you! I did have a splendid time with my company.

Marcia DeCoster said...

oh and when you move to San Diego, the desert and the ocean are all only a short distance away!