Thursday, January 12, 2012

Technology failure

I sometimes marvel at how technology works and then sometimes I am frustrated. Or in other words I can't show you photos since I forgot the little photo loader to the iPad, photo stream is not working and blog press on the phone, where the pictures are requires a flicker upload to include pictures.

sigh...

we arrived in Palm Springs to beautiful weather and just enough cloud cover to keep the sky interesting. we visited a couple of lovely shops, cocktailed (yes it can be a verb) and dined at Shanghai Reds.

I did cubic raw in my mind all night and I have a plan....but first breakfast and the Joshua Tree national park.

And just because who can resist this precious face I searched the iPad photo library and leave you with Miss Maya



5 comments:

Helen said...

Ahhhh modern technology....a love/hate relationship.
Sweet photo of Miss Maya. I assume she's travelling with you?

Marcia DeCoster said...

Not this time Helen, I went back in the photo archives for this darling shot.

Unknown said...

Oh Miss Maya is adorable! I also have a love/hate technology issue but I have to admit sometimes it can surprise me.

GREATEXALTEDONE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sally Anderson said...

Isn't the i-Cloud supposed to automatically download your photos onto your iPad and computer? I think it is but so far, I have to be plugged into the device to download them.