Monday, October 12, 2009

Aaahhh Birthdays!

Mine was wonderful. In general 10/10 is a good birthday to have and I'm married to someone whose birthday is 9/9 which seems like a good omen and since we're approaching 25 years of marriage, I guess it has been.

The Miami girls certainly did a nice job of making my birthday special with a Sunday night gathering at Myriams house for dinner, cake and Blue Bell icecream, a novelty which had escaped my attention up until now.

Lynn gifted me a ring and Diane gifted me some pretty beads and the day was really pleasant. We had two ladies for the ringlets class that I hadn't met before. They drove over from Naples and arrived well adorned with bright fun jewelry.

Yesterday was ringlets and each made 1 to 2 great examples.

Today I fly home to Mark and my birthday dinner of sushi! And my own computer where I can upload the weekends fun events and share some photos.

5 comments:

abeadlady said...

Can't wait to see your new pics. Glad your BD was good. Plan to finish my Tahoe bracelet today. Yea! I so totally enjoyed your class up there.

Arline

Katie said...

Ooh - you ARE a lucky girl to get Blue Bell ice cream! As they say in the commercials "the best ice cream in the country." I grew up with it since it's made in Brenham - only about an hour from Houston :o)

Glad you had a great birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Marcia!
So glad you were born!

xoxpatty

The Lone Beader® said...

Happy B-day! (Mine was on 10/12!)

Sandy Spivey said...

Happy belated Birthday. Hope you enjoyed all your newfound bling!