Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bead and Button Show

Registration has opened for the Bead and Button Show and the excitement begins. Crystal Collage is full and I'm happy to have designed a new colorway for this years class!

I'm not happy that I lost track of time and did not register for Christi Friesens Steampunk bird on Monday night as I had intended, and now of course it is Sold Out which is good for Christi, just not so good for me.



I happen to love Christi Friesen and the wonderful creatures and botanicals that she makes with clay and the addition of gears and found objects and steampunky things, well darn it all!

I'll need to be a little more on top of my game next year, in the meantime I might just happen to purchase myself a piece of Christi's art.

3 comments:

Lexi Schwartz said...

Remember that Christi lives just north of you in the LA Mountains...just a nice drive away....

abeadlady said...

You can never go wrong taking one of Christie's classes. They are a riot and so instructive.

LissC said...

I just LOVE these birds. Every time I see them I wish I had the knack for clay (which I don't).