Sunday, May 23, 2010

Girly time

I'm so not a girly girl, well if you don't count the sparkle I guess, or that I dress up to go to the hardware store....ok, maybe I'm a little girly, but not the pink ruffle kind of girly, or the make up kind of girly.

But for some reason when my last Swiss Army knife disappeared into the depths of the studio (I'm sure it will be found someday) I decided that a pink one would be the appropriate replacement.



Of course now that I think of it what would be better, would be to have it crystallized.....Kelli, are you listening? Have you done a Swiss Army Knife yet? Kelli owns Crystal Ninja and her repetoire of crystallized objects is beyond amazing. A Basketball, a laptop, a Range Rover!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Swiss Army knives are such useful tools. It is amazing the "tools" which I just can't seem to do without. Glad you found something you like.