Friday, May 21, 2010

A plan is materializing.....

First off, that little circular gem of beadwork in the middle, it spins!



Yeah, beadwork in motion, I love that. One of my very first designs that received public attention Rings of Saturn, now in it's tenth year, also had this very desirable trait (in my book) of movement.

I pondered over where to go next with my 'spinner' and I think it really must be a bracelet because just you don't want to spin it! And that would be much harder as a necklace.

So I'm off to the Grove, my favorite place to hang out and visit, so much creativity happens there. And it's not really taking a day off if I'm beading while I'm there!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is sooo coooool! I do love the colors and funkiness of it. (I'm a funky kinda girl!) This is in the book? It is on my wish list so I am just waiting!

Sockentick said...

Wouw, i love the colormix and your beadwork.
Greets from Germany, Ruth

Fac@ttenreich said...

What a funky color combination!
Love it :)))

Andrea

Try-to-be-better said...

MY COLORS!!!!! I will stay tuned to see the rest ;-))

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Wow!!!! how pretty!!!

Rebecca said...

Love this! What glorious colours!