Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Beads Baubles and Jewels...

I'm here! I'm set up, ready for make up and so far, not nervous.....



Last night I got to have dinner at a fabulous Lebanese restaurant with the most excellent hummus I've ever tasted. And the best part I had dinner with Leslie Rogalski editor of Step by Step Beads and Marlene Blessing, Editorial Director for Beadwork. And then!

We went to the hotel and beaded together. Can you imagine a better evening. I also got to meet Nina of Nina Designs and Mark from Rio Grande

The experience so far has been exceptional!

5 comments:

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

Break a leg, Marcia!

coolmoon said...

Love the color combo for your demo! I hope I'll find the episode on the Dish schedule when it airs so I can DVR it!

tnahowru said...

all i can say is...WOW!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see you on the Silver Screen! Break a leg :)

Shirley said...

This is so cool! I got to see you do the demo on the show, and then get to see your post about it! Can't wait til I get the opportunity to see you work your magic in person!