Friday, July 31, 2020
Thursday, July 30, 2020
I believe it was planned to lift us this way
Take you an apple and take you a song
Watch a baby day be born
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Monday, July 27, 2020
Friday, July 24, 2020
Thursday, July 23, 2020
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
- 1/2 day must be spent on deadline projects.
- No new projects can have work started until a deadline project is complete.
- 1/2 day can be spent on an on -going project of my choice.
- You can see 4 on-going here but when I begin my beaded object class and then my compass rose class, there will be 6.
- 2 knitting, 1 sewing and 2 beading.
- Knitting will be reserved for early morning or evenings because they are comfort projects and also reasonably mindless. Note the reasonably, we'll come back to that.
- A planned project may be added but no supplies can be bought until 1 on-going project is complete.
It's beginning to sound like too many rules and in the end what it comes back to is focus and finish, so that's what I'll be working towards. So maybe the bottom line, is work on these in order of need for 1/2 day and desire for 1/2 day and don't add anything new until the list is reduced.