Thursday, November 26, 2009

Itty Bitty Knitting

Through the power of facebook, my itty bitty knitting desires became reality. I was lamenting the fact that I had seen a bead knitting cuff on Bead and Button and was thwarted by my perle cotton size 8 search.....Susan read my post, realized we were in the same class in New Jersey and offered to bring me perle cotton pre-strung with beads! How cool is that? She had them leftover from the days of amulet purses and brought me a nice selection along with the most adorable knitting needles. Thanks Susan!



I like the entire concept of bead knitting and would like to explore it more. We'll see.....

2 comments:

csd said...

You may even get us bead stringers into the beading weave yet, marcia, you are so subtle at captivating us!

SuzyQ said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see what you do!!!!