Friday, November 1, 2013

Another La Navette finished

Every once in awhile in my design career a piece comes along that just begs to be beaded again and again because each new palette brings something different to the table.  This is my fifth La Navette and I still have one more I am considering......

I'll be teaching this twice in the near future, once at Beads by Blanche next weekend, November 10th and again at City Beads in Chicago January 11th.

The top one is the newest, colorway compliments of Petra Tismer at Das Perlament.  Petra being Petra and a full service bead store, beads up a sample for any class that she will assist in so that she is fully versed in the project.  When I saw her breathtaking color choices of luminous green and bronze shade with a pewtery silver I immediately had to bead one too.  Petra, again being Petra, graciously made me up a kit so that I could bead on the plane and I did.  It took a few more hours of beading at home to complete the band.

I am really partial to the clasps designed by Sunyoung of Ezel findings.  The are so beautifully constructed and really add a level of perfection to the complete design.

Here are the colors so far, do you have a favorite?  I do, but I'm not telling.  Well actually it depends on what day and what I am wearing.  I like them all, but there is one I tend to pick a little more often then the others.








5 comments:

kittythe1 said...

Vraiment magnifique ce bracelet...
j'adore

christiane

Cindy said...

They're all so pretty! I'm drawn to the gothic one, but Petra's is so lovely too!

Rita said...

number 4 and 5 are probably my favorite colors, but, they are all awesome!

NEDbeads said...

They are each so magnificent!! My absolute favorites have to be your brand new one and photo #4, though - my colorsssssss!!!!! What a really beautiful design, through and through!!!

Luxorhouse said...

How, how, how to decide...