Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Star Studded!

Yep, that was last nights Interweave party, and did I capture all the bead stars, no I was too busy having fun, but here are a few pictures from the event! It is held at Tucson's museum of art, a fine venue for such an artistic group.

Here's Andrew Thornton...I get to sample his cooking this week after being enamored with his mouth watering descriptions on his blog, it's going to be a treat!


And Kelly Angeley with husband Barry

And the one and only Jean Campbell, looking sparkly


and Leslie Rogalski your Beading Daily hostess

and looky here, Ms Rachel's cover on a big poster!



Today the shopping begins in earnest, although I did a bit yesterday after our 6 hour drive and before the party.

2 comments:

Rachel Nelson-Smith said...

what fun!

Unknown said...

Oh how I wish I was there, all sunny and warm, and I'm not talking about the weather!